Aloo Pakora Chaat Recipe
Aloo Pakora Chaat is very common on shopping streets, people often like to have Aloo Pakora Chaat when they go for shopping, now you can make Aloo Pakora Chaat at your home by following the given simple instructions
• Besan (gram flour/chickpea flour) – 1 cup
• Potato – 2 medium size (sliced thin)
• Chopped Onion – 1 cup thinly chopped
• Chopped Tomato – 1/4 cup
• Cilantro – 1 tablespoon
• Green chillies – 1 finely chopped (optional)
• Red chilly powder – 1/2 teaspoon (according to spice level)
• Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
• Chaat masala – 1/2 teaspoon
• Salt to taste – 1/2 teaspoon
1- Preparing the batter to dip potato slices:
• Besan (gram flour) – 1 cup
• Red chilly power – 1/2 teaspoon.
• Salt according to taste – approximately – 1/2 teaspoon.
• Water little less than 1/2 cup approximately.
2- Mix them in a wide bowl, vegetables are easy to dip.
3- Prepare medium thick batter consistency slowly adding water to it.
4- Take 3 cups of oil in a deep bottomed skillet. Heat the oil on medium-high. Dip the potato slice one at a time in the batter so that potato slices are well coated with the batter.
5- Gently drop them in the skillet and deep fry until golden.
6- Remove them on to a paper towel covered plate to soak the excess oil and let it cool a minute or two.
7- Take the chopped onions, tomatoes, cilantro, green chillies (optional) to the cut bite size pakoras and mix all of them in a bowl.
8- After mixing all of the above in the bowl, garnish the pakora chaat with lemon juice, red chilli powder (according to spice level), 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala. and a little salt to taste.