Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Chicken nuggets are one of the most favorite snacks for kids & adults. You may enjoy this recipe at any time with your favorite sauce. So let’s try this easy homemade chicken nuggets recipe at your home. Hide
Chicken boneless (chopped) 1/2 kg
Oil (for deep frying) as required
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Onion (small and chopped) 1
Plain flour 1/2 cup
Bread crumbs 1 cup
2. Add garlic paste, black pepper and salt in it.
3. Also add onion in it and mix well.
4. Add this meat mixture in chopper to mince it.
5. Put in fridge for a while.
6. Make small nugget shapes from the meat.
7. Coat them in plain flour.
8. Beat an egg.
9. Dip in egg and then coat in bread crumbs.
10. Heat some oil in a pan.
11. Deep fry the nuggets.